2. LASER DOG GAMES LTD is a company developing and publishing games for the web and mobile devices. When customers play games developed by LASER DOG GAMES LTD, LASER DOG GAMES LTD may collect certain personal customer information, such as name, email address, phone number, home address, birth date, mobile phone number, credit card information, information from customers profile at SNS and other personal or non – personal information.
3. Non – personal information is non – personally identifiable information such as, but not only technical information about the customer´s , mobile device , including IP Address , mobile device ID, network Media Access Control address and connection, username, user ID, feature usage, game play statistics, scores and achievements.
4. LASER DOG GAMES LTD collects non – personal information when customers use on – line products and services and/or play games on mobile devices. Non – personal information may be collected by LASER DOG GAMES LTD’s * own tools or through third party technologies like server log files, web beacon, cookies, tracking pixels and other technologies to collect and analyse certain types of information, including cookies, IP addresses ( including for purposes of determining customers ´ approximate geographic location), mobile device ID or other identifiers, browser types, browser language, information passed from customers browser, referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, information about customers´ media, peripheral hardware, software and/or applications installed on device, domain names and types, landing pages, pages viewed and order of those pages, the date and amount of time spent on particular pages, other Internet and website usage information, game state and the date and time of activity on LASER DOG GAMES LTD websites or games, information about how customers uses the game , including game metrics and statistics, feature usage and purchase history.
6. LASER DOG GAMES LTD collects personal information during customer´s registration by using Facebook Connect , Twitter or other SNS authentication options to create an account or profile, customer support or technical service request, newsletter subscription, marketing surveys or otherwise through use of LASER DOG GAMES LTD, games. LASER DOG GAMES LTD may also receive non-personal data from third parties.
7. LASER DOG GAMES LTD collects, stores and uses personal and non- personal customers information to provide customers with new products, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, to improve LASER DOG GAMES LTD´s products and services, to troubleshoot technical problems, for authentication purposes, to ensure proper functioning of LASER DOG GAMES LTD products and services.
8. LASER DOG GAMES LTD will never share customer´s personally identifiable information with third parties without customer´s consent. LASER DOG GAMES LTD may access and disclose personal information in connection with report abuse functions in LASER DOG GAMES LTD products and services, to enforce legal rights and comply with law or to comply with an order of government entity or other competent authority or when LASER DOG GAMES LTD has a reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to protect its rights , property, operations users or others who may be harmed or may suffer loss or damage.
9. To prevent fraudulent activities and behaviours that may negatively affect the experiences of a player, LASER DOG GAMES LTD is authorised to use “ anti-cheating” software or applications for the prevention of fraud for LASER DOG GAMES LTD internet presence, during the use of on line products and mobile platforms.
10. Information, that LASER DOG GAMES LTD customers disclose in any online chatrooms, blogs, message boards, user’s profiles or in similar forums on LASER DOG GAMES LTD sites is considered to be public information. Customers should be aware that any personally identifiable information that is submitted in the course of these public activities can be read, collected or used by other users of these forums. LASER DOG GAMES LTD is not responsible for the personally identifiable information customers make public.
12. LASER DOG GAMES LTD implements reasonable security measures to protect the security of customer information both on line and offline to protect customer information. LASER DOG GAMES LTD takes reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of customer databases and records but cannot guarantee that unauthorised access, hacking, data loss or other breaches will never occur. Customer is aware that transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure, so LASER DOG GAMES LTD cannot guarantee the security of data while it is being transmitted.