Why we love 1001 Attempts
1001 Attempts is a really fun and pure mobile game. Collecting gems using your flip gravity jump thingy sounds fairly simple, it isn't! The game shifts up a difficulty gear with every gem you collect throwing wave after wave of ever more complicated obstacles, projectiles, lasers, rockets, little green goblin guys (you get it!) at you. The game is so well balanced, you somehow feel in control of the difficulty 'if I stop collecting these shiny little red gems then maybe this world will let me live?!' The level of polish is amazing and the style, soundtrack and 8 bit style effects all compliment each other perfectly. A perfect, tidy little game.
- Inviting the pain by grabbing your first little red gem
- That sodding little green goblin guy chasing you around
- Blaming yourself (and only yourself) for miss timing that jump
- The wonderful 8 bit sound effects and chiptune soundtrack
- The awesome game over messages
- Wonderful responsive controls
- Unlocking new guys
- Super high level of polish
- Those annoying little mines which somehow look like red gems during game!
1001 Attempts is insanely addictive, full of charm and character and has an awesome sound track to boot - buy it!