Why we love Limbo
When you first lay eyes on Limbo you can't help but be overwhelmed by its absolute beauty. The games visual style has spawned hundreds of monochrome clones but none quite have the impact of Limbo. This is an Indie masterpiece and a wonderful vision of what is achievable by an awesome team, a bit of time and some amazing creative passion! The iOS version is really great, some of the best touch screen control design we've ever come across, almost seamlessly transferring from its bigger console brothers. Depth beyond anything you've ever played, truly brilliant puzzles which are balanced so well you can literally return to them after hours and solve them in minutes, a wonderful thread of story, a magical experience (*starts crying).
- The rain machine, oh man!
- Don't say spider, don't say spider
- The flies, nooses and crows
- H OT E L
- When the big mill your in starts to roll
- Those little head worms and the things that eat them
- Your first egg
- Saws and there amazing sound
- The crunch when you fall to far
- That gritty, wonderful visual noise
Limbo is one of the reasons we began making games, a staggering game, you should buy it on every device you own (as we have!).