Why we love Bit Pilot
Bit Pilot is a great example of a really pure space dodge em up (hey, we made one of those!). This one is all about the control, the entire game is based around one of the most beautifully unique touchscreen mechanics we've ever seen. Move your finger in the direction you want your teeni weeni ship to move, wait... there's more, move your other finger in the same way and your ship moves twice as quick in that same direction. This wonderfully simply, intuitive method is absolutely perfect and really makes this game!
- Those super intuitive, amazing controls
- Awesome, retro inspired, chiptuney soundtrack
- Tiny little 'Akira' style space pills
- Balance between bigger shield & bigger area of space to occupy
- Getting 'Mangled' and the red screen of death
- Beautifully detailed tiny space ship impact graphics and booster
- Awesome and intuitive method of displaying shield strength
- The white lines of doom
- Great start screen style, UI and music (love, love, love the start screen music!)
- Wonderful resume screen (and its lovely little pip, pip, pip!)
Bit Pilot is superb, ultra pure, perfectly responsive, effortless - buy it!