Why we love Heroes of Loot
Heroes of Loot is full of depth, character and style. The controls are simple to pickup and responsive and the beautiful heavy outlined pixel art is perfect for a dungeon explorer. The sound is also spot on, dull thuds and pops sound very 'dungeony' and the score supports the experience beautifully. Just the right amount of cuteness, secret rooms, loads of pickups, side quests, everything you could want!
- Scorching a dozen skulls with a fire rune
- The wonderful, surprise revealing shroud/lighting system
- The cute little muffled ow, ow with every hit you take
- Punishing your first cyclops with a lighting rune
- Warrior falling into the intro ' OUCH'
- Dungeon Upgraded...
- 'Valkerie is about... to die!'
- Getting pummelled by a bloody post
- Level Up, Level Up, Level Up
If your after a wonderful fantasy cave explorer you can't go far wrong with Heroes of Loot, we love it!