Why we love Slayin
Right from the get go you know your in for a retro inspired treat with Slayin. We love the 16-bit feeling of the game, the spectacularly simple controls and the awesome amount of depth. The graphics are beautifully detailed and the soundtrack is also perfectly suited. The main theme, the boss music even the hammy little theme when you die, just great!
- Learning that jump forward, reverse, forward, reverse technique to stop you landing on baddies
- The little squeak your guy makes when you take a hit
- Armour Break - Arrggghhhh!! can't justify a new sword now!
- Those super annoying long horned speedy unicorns
- Killing a boss without taking a hit
- The drifting ghosty when you die
- 'Level Up' padahhhh!
- Dodging left and right to avoid that damn dragon's fire
Slayin is awesome, it's had loads of updates since it's launch (it must be 5x bigger now!!) and is well worth a purchase, get it, now!!