Why we love Kiwanuka
Kiwanaku is a gorgeous action puzzler with a near perfect touch screen play mechanic. Creating bridges and connections between islands to guide your followers to errr.... enlightenment?! is immensely satisfying and very unique feeling. The game is beautifully presented with gorgeous low poly islands dynamically lit with your leaders staff. We love the slick transitions between game and ui (particularly the in game tutorial sign posts) and the music and sound is also exceptionally good.
- The first time you run your followers off the edge
- The beautiful character focussed Ui
- All those wonderfully triply triangles
- The immensely good mix of dub step and stuitars!
- The wonderful and unique controls
- Stacking up guys and levels
Kiwanuka is a really nice game, well worth the money for its uniqueness alone, the fact that it's also immensely good makes it a must have - buy it!