Why we love Ready Steady Play
Ready Steady Play is a really nice game. The yeehaa cowboy style starts from the moment the game begins. Minimal visuals and the utterly amazing animation are the first things that hit you, but wait till you play! It's loads of fun, mixing a lovely bunch of classic touch screen genres into one tight little cowboy bundle. Each feels refined and each feels unique. The music is also really great and adds a huge amount to the feel of the game! Awesome!
- Misjudging a jump and hitting a corner in hobby hurdles
- Accidentally shooting your first civilian
- Basically any action that makes something move (ooh that animation!!)
- Hitting two coins with one shot and combining them
- The utterly awesome western soundtrack
- Hitting your first TNT jump
- The pick up and play mechanics
- The bullet holes (and the fact that every corner is so wonderfully polished!)
If your after a really good value, refined set of super cool games then this is perfect for you - buy it!